Compost-pack® by Giesse constitutes a special solution for waste treatment and recycling facilities. Also, it is suitable for those plants that regularly face problems deriving from harmful substances given off by the collected materials. A fast-closing system is ideal to limit infectious particles from being released into the surrounding environment.
Qualified Installation Technicians
Compost-pack® application areas
Compost-Pack® high-speed door is suitable for many applications. More precisely, they can fit:
- Composting and recycling. These high-speed doors are essential for those companies that regularly deal with recycling and waste management, such as composting facilities;
- Agriculture. For sealing those rooms where organic fertilizers are often collected;
- Industrial sector. To avoid air and soil pollution as well as the dispersion of the waste generated during the production process;
- Food & Beverage. Useful to seal rooms for waste collection;
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry. In this field, it is essential to prevent contamination;
- Companies systematically dealing with readily degradable organic material.
Technical characteristics of high-speed doors for composting sites
This high-speed door option presents itself as a galvanized steel structure combined with a strong PVC curtain that operates through a vertical folding motion.
A system of rail guides and joints between the elements ensure an airtight seal that prevents smells and toxic exhalations. An excellent thermal and acoustic insulation is essential for the materials gathered, not to deteriorate too much ahead of time.
Capable of moving at 1,2 m/s, the fast cycle times minimize the amount of air that can escape each time the doors open and close, resulting in environmental control and separation.
The electric cables and the motor are within the side columns; hence, the steel frame provides protection over the motorized mechanism that cannot be affected by the particles released by the materials gathered.
The lifting belts are strong and durable, enabling the door to work continuously. Also, the light curtain system facilitates the transit of operators and goods since it shuts off automatically in case of impact.
All these technical characteristics lead to great versatility and make the door available for both internal and external applications.
|Operator||Frontal or lateral|
|Max clear passage||W 7500 x H 6000 mm|
|Upper beam size||400 x 200 mm|
|Rail||Including electrical conduits|
|Opening controls||Start / Stop push button|
|Curtain||PVC 1200 gr/sqm|
|Windows||1 row 1000 x 300 mm each|
|Installation||Inside / Outside|
|Wind resistance||Class 2|
|Belts||For curtain lifting|
Manufacture and installation of compost-pack®
Used in recycling industries and composting facilities, they are immediately actionable after an easy and quick installation. High speed doors for waste treatment and recycling facilities promote sustainability thanks to some unique qualities of the door itself:
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation. The exceptional quality of the frame material avoids environmental contamination.
- No floor space requirements. It constitutes a real advantage, especially for those businesses that operate in narrow spaces. Employees can thus take full advantage of all the available space so that the traffic flow is not affected;
- Low maintenance. Only routine maintenance (set by law) is required because of the excellent quality of materials;
- Customization. The door is designed according to individual requirements in terms of size and opening/closing system.
- Quick opening and closing speeds. Perfect for high traffic areas opening, it ensures protection and safety at any time.