EMERGENCY TEMPORARY STRUCTURES
Emergency temporary buildings by Giesse are of little weight, flexible and durable so that the installation is quick and able to meet urgent requirements. The versatility allows the structure to be built in any areas, on any type of ground.
Qualified Installation Technicians
Qualities of emergency temporary buildings
This type of temporary building is extremely efficient and highly performative, also in the most challenging and urgent situations. The main qualities of the emergency buildings are:
- Quick installation. The building, made of PVC fabric covering, is helpful in different emergency situations thanks to its fast application.
- Easy installation and removal. The installation can be completed with no particular expertise since the structure is prearranged for application. Similarly, the building is easy to be removed when it is no longer required.
- Highly customizable. Its high degree of personalization allows the construction of adequate buildings to deal with the urgency properly. The building offers sliding doors to facilitate the entrance of emergency equipment. Lighting and other additional accessories are available for greater comfort.
- Exceptional versatility. The buildings are tailor-made in line with each necessity, so it is possible to choose the most suitable size and shape and build the structure in areas with both wide and restricted space.
Emergency temporary buildings – applications areas
They are real buildings made of a galvanized steel main structure and a resistant PVC fabric sheet subjected to anti-mold and anti-condensation treatments. The wheels, provided with an anti-derailment mechanism that ensures safety, are processed with specific products that facilitate the sliding and avoid friction.
These emergency buildings are conceived as an extension of an existing building, providing additional space. For example, when the number of patients rapidly increase and the available space is not enough, the emergency extension represents a good solution and could work as field hospitals.
The structure may also function as a triage/medical tent to check the patients flow before entering the hospital.
Other functions of the emergency buildings are:
- Emergency vehicles storage;
- Emergency equipment storage;
- Tunnel for queueing;
- Tunnel for loading and unloading of emergency goods.
In some countries it is possible to get tax reduction by choosing temporary buildings; for further information please refer to local rules.
|Structure||Hot dip galvanized steel with bolted joints|
|Design||EN 1990-1999 (Eurocodes) D.M. 17.01.2018 Norme Tecniche per le Costruzioni-NTC|
|Size||Width 10 / 15 mt, unlimited depth|
|Side walls||PVC or corrugated sheet/sandwich panels|
|Front walls||Fixed or sliding curtains or high speed doors|
|Fixing||On concrete ground through anchor bolts|
Custumers who rely on our expertise
Get a free quote within 24 hours